23.10.11

sunday best

 love this. so very me! dramatic, simple, and a little bit rough around the edges.
I don't even know what's going through my head...haha
 tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.
 yes, I know. I'm short.




 so, I wanted to just do a quickie post on my outfit today. even though the photos are kind of lame..haha. My sister knows how to use a camera she just doesn't know how to really USE a camera...haha. Anyway. I am in love with this lip color from AVON...man. It's awesome. So perfect!!!  


Top: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Necklaces: Bass (for the colorful one) & a little shop in New Mexico when I was 8..
Bangles: Fossil - gift
Belt & Buckle: thrifted

And yes, I did wear this to church today. What can I say, we're a mountain town...it's kind of the norm.

xo, ruthanne


10 comments:

  1. I wear stuff like that all the time to my church haha. Our church is very Un-dressed up which makes a lot more people comfortable and want to come cause they feel more welcome. Cute outfit btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you have the prettiest eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, saying hey from FTLOB. I'm a new follower. p.s. love your outfit! ~Monique (http://moniqueslaughter.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots! i like the story of your grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that outfit!!! :) Congrats on your FTLOB feature today! I'm a 'western' girl too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are so amazingly pretty! Sending love your way and I just sent you an urgent email about a blog award! Read for all the details and be sure to reply as soon as! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you through FTLOB - so glad to come across your lovely blog! I think we have much in common... looking forward to inspiration in future here!

    Blessings,
    ~Kellie~

    www.kelliefalconer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! im a new follower from FTLOB :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am a new follower. Love the lipstick. You are a beautiful girl. I think your sister takes really good pictures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're pretty...
    I like your outfit...
    There's something going on with it. It's like contrasting masculinity and femininity...
    Found you on FTLOB's Look Book...

    Hi_D

    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete