12.10.11

pumpkin spice and everything nice

I have a great love for pumpkin and spice. I literally cannot wait for fall every year because of those two delicious elements, among other things. So I set out to find some super  yummy recipes to share with you, some of which I know I will have to try myself this year, you can count on it!!!

note: I have not made any of these thus far (minus one recipe)..they just look delicious and amazing and yeah :) also? I like cupcakes, as you will see. seriously. My brother mocks me so much for it. 










Pumpkin Monkey Bread - 9


Iced Pumpkin Cookies (these were fantastic, really yummy!)


pumpkin-cookies


Pumpkin Latte coffee cake


Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies


Okay. I'm done. Too much pumpkin, I know. But now I need to go buy a bajillion cans of pumpkin puree, and lock myself in the kitchen for a week to make all this. Holy cow so delicious. If you make any of these, let me know how it goes in an email or something! I'd love to know! :)


3 comments:

  1. NO such thing as too much pumpkin, girl. This was so inspiring, i NEEEEED to make some of these amazing goodies... so hungry now!! i love you for posting this. hitting the grocery store tomorrow. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin monkey bread?! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of those treats look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete