25.10.11

writer.



Today I was thinking. 


I used to think I didn't fall into the category of a "writer", because I don't write books. I was wrong.


    I am a writer. Not the first kind listed though. Not the second one either. And I might fall into the third one listed. However, my form of writing is the fourth.  


    "A composer of musical works"


I am a writer. I am a composer. I am an author.

I write my novels in works that take 3-6 minutes to tell. I tell people stories with my music; of how one woman was lied to by the man she loved, and how she's over it, and ready to move on to someone not like him. or of how sometime I wonder what the world would look like without sun..and maybe sometimes it's the story of a girl who spent her september in agony because her fiance was killed in action in WWII.

Yes, you see. 

I am a writer, indeed. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthanne,

    Popping over from FTLOB. I agree. You are a writer, no doubt about that.

    Nice knowing you.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your from FTLOB - It's nice to meet you! :) You are indeed a writer! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruthanne with an E! Just found your blog from FTLOB! :) Can't wait to read more!

    -Kayle
    www.roadtoraleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete