10.10.11

vintage dress pattern in review: first edition




 not gonna lie. kinda love this shot. thanks mommy! ♥ isn't the filter the best? 



so. I know I am terrible and have hardly posted this week. tsk tsk, I know, I know. Being a high school student isn't all it's cracked up to be...but then again, being a college student is probably even worse, so...I'll take what I can get. also. I've decided to start a "vintage dress pattern in review" series on this blog. My opinions and thoughts as an amateur seamstress! that was the "First edition!" I will hopefully have another one to review soon! *wink* for now though, this redheaded chick has some actual work to get done...not nifty.


xo, ruthanne







2 comments:

  1. That is really cute! It looks great. I am sewing challenged. Well actually all diy crafty things challenged so I probably couldn't make something this good. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! this dress is so cute. i love the vintage teal. and the polka dots? amazing. so jealous. :)

    - rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete