31.10.11

weekday wanderings: pumpkin pictures

So I missed last week's weekday wandering again...I do apologize. October is just such a weird month - so very busy! I am so happy today is the last day!

A lot of these pictures aren't from this year, but I have so many pumpkin pictures, I couldn't help but have to do a post about them :) I love pumpkins, have you figured that out yet? *wink*








I only picked 8 pictures as not to overwhelm you ;) I take a lot of pumpkin pictures...I think it's probably a disease. I would love to tell you happy halloween - but I don't celebrate it, so happy last day of october!

2 comments:

  1. and what beautiful pumpkin pictures they are :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!I just stumbled across your blog, and love it!Happy first day of November!
    ~Drew

    ReplyDelete