1.10.11

thrifting find.

yesterday I had the pleasure of touring the K-LOVE radio station HQ in Sacramento, California. Truly amazing! Everything that happens there is incredible!

After this tour my momma had to go to a used book home school store, which just so happens to be next to a thrift store...[read: heaven]

I browsed for a while and then bam. there it was. the treasure of the day. this beauty!


no, it's not "vintage", but still totally adorable. I need to find some tights to wear with it, and I'll definitely wear it with that white long sleeved shirt. It's adorable though, isn't it? and guess how much it was?

*drumroll*

$4!

the beauty of thrifting, sigh.

p.s.- ignore the absent beauty of my bathroom...it's a mess. which is why this post is so short, because I get to go clean it all today. now if you would excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment