19.10.11

yummy hot artichoke dip

I am on a recipe kick these days! MAN! Remember that picture of artichoke toast that I posted in last weekday wanderings? Well, I wanted to share the recipe with you, cause it was so yummy and delicious!

Recipe slightly adapted from Paula Dean

Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip

  • 1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  • 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped - to your preference. I like bigger chunks, but you may be different.
  • 1/8 cup chives (or 2 green onions, chopped)
  • 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (I use a blend of different kinds - we like our cheese in this house!)
  • 1 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce 
  • 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and pepper

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.

There ya go! Like I said, I got this recipe from Paula Dean on FoodNetwork.com, and adapted it to what I/my dad likes. It's sooooo yummy && delicious! I personally like to put it on sourdough toast - so so so so SO yummy! (note: that is obviously my fav word today...yummy! hahaha)

xo, 
Ruthanne

No comments:

Post a Comment