9.2.12

currently loving from modcloth;

I had some time to waste an incredible amount of time looking through look at the new stuff that's been coming into ModCloth the past few weeks, and wanted to share my favorites with you!

This lovely dress is so pretty! Pink, simple, cute and sweet....It's so precious!


Now, IF I just so happened to have $110 to blow on a dress, this would be the dress I'd buy...most definitely. And I'd wear it with my jean jacket - the sleeves rolled up/cuffed and my cowboy boots. Want! 

I don't normally like jeans from ModCloth, let alone light wash, but I loooooove these


And ladies, is this coat just so me or what? Piiiiiiiink! *wink* 

This pretty dress is sure to make you smile.

The Too Much Fun dress style is basically one of my all time fave's from MC - the picnic purple and Daisies prints are all too presh to pass up! Will definitely be making myself some of these.

And last but not least, this gorgeous dress is so very pretty and so very desired by this girl!

Happy Thursday, friends! 


1 comment:

  1. I was always busy with school, too, so blogging was difficult when I was taking classes. I found that I kept busier during the summer. I blogged a lot this fall, too, before I found a full-time job. Now that keeps me busy, of course! :) Don't worry, though; you'll find time and people will always be eager for your posts when you get around to sharing them. And as for Modcloth? As a fellow blogger, OF COURSE I love that store. I wish I could afford their items a bit more easier; there are so many wonderful things there that I am attracted to.

    ReplyDelete