3.2.12

hello seattle.

 oh, Seattle. how I love you. I feel like I should be listening to "hello, Seattle" by Adam Young right now....but I'm not...ha! anyway.

I don't have time to write up a full post now - you'll get all the details later, but I wanted to share my favorite instagrams of the past couple days.





 flight; happy; pastry; market; chocolate; gyro; city mountains; windy; cloudy; harbor.

xoxo,
Ruthanne

ps.
have you been reading the guest posts? mckenzie jean posted yesterday, and miss hannah today! and I have one more coming up for you tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. Harbor shot= <3333333
    Hope you had a great time in Seattle!!
    -Kate
    P.s. Totally LOVE the song Hello Seattle, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the song hello seattle aha. lovely pics! looks like fun. i need a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that gyro looks amazing!!! lovely photos!

    bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete