7.2.12

just so you know..

Lets be honest...

I've been pretty boring lately.

No new sewing projects being shared, slacking on my features....blah blah blah.

But, I want to warn you...

It might be like this for a while. Posting only when I really have the time.

See, I have this little problem on my plate right now...

It's name is school, and it is very evil, but only when I don't do my part...

read: get behind by slacking and going on trips.

So....for a while....this is going to be a place of late night posts...

And maybe a few early ones. 

just wanted to let you know :)


hugs, friends.

3 comments:

  1. hey hon, are you going to be doing that valentine's day guest post still? just checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! school comes first, and we'll be here when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad! I feel the same way! I just get so busy all the time. :/

    ReplyDelete