25.2.12

oh, life. oh, mister.

Life happens, does it not?

I haven't been here with you much lately for a couple reasons...

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know who to be...how to start my sentences...nor if I really want to be a blogger who blogs to gain followers...

No, I don't want to be that. Not at all. I started to let that drive me, but that's not what I want..

I also have been just kind of not in the mood to sit and write. A lot of wonderful things have been happening, and I felt that if I got on to write, I'd be too tempted to talk about what I don't feel I can yet...and I'm still not going to tell you (hehe), but I will eventually...I'll let you have a hint though. it has to do with a mister. And a really good story of how this he came to be in my life...

Anyway. I have a game plan now. I'm going to blog regularly, I promise. And even if I don't, it's okay. I don't care about the page views or being noticed by other bloggers...I just want to share my heart, hobbies, and everything else.

I am quite excited for march, though. It's going to be better than February, for many reasons. One being it may actually brighten up around my town, get some life...

Okay. I'm done now. Off to write a few more posts for the week....since I have another two hours to kill while I'm babysitting...

xoxo,
Ruthanne

No comments:

Post a Comment