3.2.12

guest post: hannah of 17 inch heart

Hi Ruthanne lovers! I'm Hannah from 17 Inch Heart. Don't you just love when you make new friends? I think it's probably just about the best feeling out there! I admire Ruthanne's beautiful little blog- and not to mention she is sweet as pie...or in this case, cupcakes! Not going to lie, I kind of have a little addiction!


But with Valentines day right around the corner I thought I'd share a yummy recipe that's easy and perfect for such a happy day!



Strawberry Lovecakes

Ingredients: 4.5 cups cake flour, 3 cups sugar, 5 1/4 teaspoons baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 cup pureed frozen strawberries, 8 egg whites, 2/3 cup milk, 1 or 2 drops of food coloring
The process: Preheat the oven to 350 and line pan with cupcake liners. With an electric mixer, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Add the butter and strawberry puree and then mix to the blended ingredients. Raise the speed to medium and beat until it resembles ice cream! In another bowl, whisk together egg whites and red food coloring. Add this mixture to the other ingredients. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool after baking! Then eat up!

-

Hope you love 'em :)
for more giant sized fun, follow me over to my little corner of the blogosphere @17inheart.com :)

-----------------------

isn't she adorable? I just love her :) And her love of cupcakes! Eep! Head on over to her blog, friends - you will love it!! :)

hugs!

-Ruthanne

No comments:

Post a Comment