20.2.12

matchmakers at work.

have you ever gotten a feeling that two of your very best friends, who are dating each other, are trying to set you up with one of your other very best friends, who just so happens to be single?

yeah. got that feeling right now. It's kind of funny, actually....because I knew it was going to happen...and bam. Here they go, trying to play match maker. 

I'm greatly amused by it, you see, because they both would vehemently deny it if asked...oh, the world we live in.

but you know what? i don't really object to their silliness. I quite enjoy it :-)

Oh, and, I wanted to let you all know something.....

I wore converse for the first time in over 2.5 months.


you can go ahead and be stunned, now. Feel free. 

Also. Look at how cool my best friend and I are, I mean seriously. :) 


Kidding. 





1 comment:

  1. Hahahah! I love when friends try to play match maker! That was always my job. :) You're adorable, dearie. And some lucky guy is gonna snatch you off your feet one day. Just you wait.. He'll be super special. :) XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete