6.2.12

new year blogging party ♥


This past month, I participated in the New Year gift Exchange that was hosted by CaseyDanielle, and Alycia. A little get together, so to speak, where you're paired with another blogger, and get to get to know them, and send them a little gift :) how fun, right?

I was so excited to join in on the fun!

I was paired up with a lovely blogger named Monica - who blogs over here. She is so sweet, and adorable, and all around amazing! We had a lovely time getting to know each other over email, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed our time! I was so blessed to be paired up with this amazing woman! I was so relieved that she wasn't uncomfortable with my being over ten (yes, it's true) years younger than she! The woman is amazing, y'all. She sews, is a wife (that alone is a huuuuuge accomplishment, can I get an amen?) and is totally girly - which is basically the greatest thing ever. 

She knew me so well within the few weeks we had to talk and figure out our gifts for each other! She sent me an adorable little journal for my songwriting. Perfect to fit in my purse and go with me wherever! 

She also sent me a wonderful little set of notecards, to ensure that I never forget the importance of hand written notes, and real communication outside of technology. Such a lovely and thoughtful gift.

Along with the previously mentioned, she sent me this GORGEOUS scarf, for the cold, chilly days here in my town! It is so beautiful and I wore it all day! ♥

My darling friends, please head over to miss Monica's blog, and give her a follow! She loves fashion, her hubby, and their adorable little pup, and is a pinterest addict! three cheers! hehe :)

hope you all had a wonderful day ♥

null

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with everything you got! So happy you and your partner got to be so close through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely present! I love the idea of sending notecards... snail mail is the best. :) I loved participating in this blogger gift exchange!! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete