27.2.12

seven by seven.

7x7.

Hey, look! My amazing friend Chelsea tagged me today :) this makes me quite happy! I love tags....

Rules:
1. link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories.
4. Nominate 7 award-winning blogs/bloggers.

1.) I am a really awkward dancer. No lie. It's a good thing I'm not one to want to "go dancing", i.e., clubbing....because it would embarrass you to no end. I just don't have the flow. Awks.
2.) most people I meet don't believe I'm 16. The most common guess/assumption is 21 and 23. I think I've gotten16 like four times since I've actually been sixteen...weird.
3.) I pretend like I'm an iPhone guru, but I really have no idea how some of the stuff on my phone works. It's pathetic.I often find myself going "um....what the heck just happened..............." yeah. true story.
4.) If you tell me something I do bugs you, chances are that I'll keep doing it because I hate letting others dictate what I should and should not do. Drives me nuts.
5.) The only herb I have an aversion to is Cilantro. It makes me sick. Literally sick to my stomach I'm going to puke all over you sick. Gross, eh?
6.) My daddy has this terrible problem with heartburn, and unfortunately it's hereditary. I have frequent heartburn at 16. Cool, huh? No. Not at all. My addiction to tums at such an early age is baaaaad.
7.) The worship pastor at church told me, when I was 12, that he thought I was going to be a worship leader someday. I said he was crazy...but hey, 4 years later and a lot of mentoring by him, and here I am...an official worship leader at church. Who knew.

And 7 posts of 7 different categories:

And now for seven blogs I'm going to tag!
1.) My dear friend Beka over at Forever Unique
2.) Miss Amanda at Anthropomorpity (coolest blog name ever? basically.)
3.) Lauren from The Perfect Pear
4.) My new friend Susannah at Susannah Bean
5.) Leney from a Girl Named Leney - I love her blog. SO much.
6.) my four favorite sisters over at The Letter 4 - I love them SO flipping much.
7.) Miss Lauren from Tastes Like Love :) adore.

Okay, those who have been tagged....GO!

Happy monday, friends!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being awarded! I am the same way when it comes to dancing. I went clubbing one time with people that I barely knew and it was probably the most awkward and embarrassing time of my life. Lol I never would've guessed you were 16 by the way you wrote. And yeah, some new guy at work came in and told me I was doing my job wrong, when I obviously wasn't, and made a point to say something several times and I just kept doing it. He kinda just had to accept it. Hahah sorry for the crazy long comment!

    ReplyDelete