29.2.12

oh, how pinteresting.

I'm linking up today! Crazy, I know! But I couldn't help it! Too many fun things to share.





google


Dorothy Perkins
source

Proenza Schouler
source


story of my life!
source


Pretty much the entire population of instagrammers. Hahaha. Myself included ;-)
source


It's happening!!!
source


love this wallpaper
source


GAH. Cuteness.
source


awwww!!!! This freakin kills me!!!!!
source


diy skirt
source

that's all for now :) if you want to link up too, head on over to the vintage apple and grab the button!


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the pins ! Especially the pink bag, that's so cute!! I really want that bedroom too.


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits - love the short people problem one - and the kiddos proposal.

    And the Instagram one *sigh* Biggest pet peeve ever! Everyone with Instagram thinks they are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete