19.12.11

gingerbread

I made a gingerbread house today - and let me tell you. It's the tiniest gingerbread house ever. Seriously. It measures no more than 2.5 inches high. Um. YEAH. That's right. Wanna see? Okay :)



Isn't it just adorable? Technically, I had five to do...my mom bought a kit for a "mini village" from Michaels. But three of the others were just plain weird looking and I thought it'd be more fun to do a mini scene. And then the other one out of the five was just like the one I showed you, and I made it another little scene for Addy so she wouldn't feel left out, with all of her siblings having gingerbread houses and all....

Anyway :) Thought it was too cute not to share! OH! And! I highly recommend visiting me tomorrow :) I have a surpriiiiiiiiise for all you lovely readers :) 

xoxo!
Ruthanne

2 comments:

  1. Yours turned out great!! And much better than mine, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...That is so cute!! I love gingerbread houses. And gingerbread in general. Bahaha. :-D and I think it’s so sweet that you did that so your lil’ sis wouldn’t feel left out, too. <3

    Merry Christmas!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete