12.12.11

music: john mayer top three.

Remember that time I obsessed over John Mayer? Yeah. That time. Right here. Yep.

I'm gonna do it again....

Now, I consider myself to be a musically dynamic person. I don't just listen to the same things over and over again. I love new music. A lot....

Until it comes to John Mayer.

AHHHHHH.

Yeah, I'm actually portraying my teenage-ness in this post. Odd, I know.....

My favorite songs of his change weekly. Sometimes daily. And so I thought I'd share my top three of the weekend with you....



Dreaming With a Broken Heart; 3x5, and Comfortable.

Ahhhh. Perfection.

He's really probably one of my favorite musicians to ever grace this earth.

Gushing session is over now. Carry on with your lives.

All is well now that I've shared this with you.

-xo, ruthanne

p.s.

I know this is two posts in one day, but it was for a good cause. Kay? cool :)

3 comments:

  1. I loveee that 3x5 song :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreaming with a broken heart and comfortable are 2 of my favorite songs by him too - kindred spirits? aha. john mayer is definitely a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John Mayer. Especially his old stuff when he was so cute and innocent.

    ReplyDelete