3.12.11

I'm considering getting bangs again...

So last summer I had straight across bangs, as you saw briefly in this post.

The past few weeks I have been longing for them back...I ended up growing them out eventually because it was summer and they were a pain to keep up with, I was too busy. But it's winter this time around...and they're so stinking cute. If I did I'd be going for a look kind of like this:


I can't decide if I'm gonna do it or not...I'm gonna give it a few days to think on it...my neighbor is a hair dresser and will do it for me if I ask...so I just need to make a decision haha. So, thoughts, input? It's just hair, right? And my hair grows quite fast, so it's not like if I didn't like them again I couldn't grow them out realitively fast....so....what do you think?







2 comments:

  1. Do it do it do it! And if you don't like it, they'll just grow out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do it! it's just hair, it will grow back :)

    ReplyDelete