29.12.11

honestly: pink.


honestly,
I am of the opinion 
T H A T  T H E  C O L O R  
P I N K
should be recognized as
MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER
boring "one dimensional" color 
because if we're being real here
you and i both know
there's a reason they 
MADE MILLIONS
 - off of a - 
pink panther.
HONESTLY.


------------------------

Have you noticed how much I love pink yet? No?

Okay. Here's the thing. I used to hate pink. With a passion. I hated the rep it gave girls for being "too girly" and "sparkly" and "prissy". But, that's not exactly a fair or valid assumption! Pink is girly, yes, but pink is just another color. And lets be honest - it's beautiful. Gorgeous. So pretty. And I thought that this honestly post might give you a giggle. Did it? I hope so :) 

Also! This is my 100th post on this blog! I can't believe it. I may not have managed to get a post up every day, nor every other day always, but I still made it to 100! I am happy, to say the least :) Also...almost sixty followers? Do y'all know how excited that makes me?! Ah! ♥

xoxox, Ruthanne

p.s.
I'm sure most of you have heard about google nixing GFC. I'm technically not allowed to create a Google+ page for my blog, since I'm under 18. What do you think would be easiest though to stay connected with my blog after they get rid of GFC? Cause I am a kid of the 21st century...I could figure out how to bypass the 18 thing if I wanted to. But I'm just curious as to your thoughts! Let me know? 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I somehow ran across your blog and i think it is just ADORABLE!! I am totally going to start reading it... Feel free to check out my blog and grab a button :)
    http://ivy-olsen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting rid of GFC?! WHAT?! How did I not know this?! P.S. I too am a lover of pink. always have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a total pink lover! (Shhh...my room is even painted pink, and I did it this summer for my 19th birthday!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post in only six months! How amazing is that! You are so cute and inspiring. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete