22.12.11

I really am sixteen, promise.

See?



this is what happens when I'm doing bio. And the camera is sitting on the table, teasing me with it's gorgeousness. So. I picked it up. And proceeded to make these faces. Pretty much the epitome of being sixteen, if you ask me...right Sam? (sam likes to make faces at the camera too.) Sam is sixteen. She gets it. Right Sam? I'm sure Sam agrees with me. Cause that's just how cool she is.

While we're at it, this whole expressing my teenageness thing, lets explore the theory that boys are dumb, shall we?

Boys are not necessarily dumb, they're just boys

boy; a man regarded as immature or inexperienced.  
{source}

See, that's a boy! I get so frustrated when girls want to talk about how dumb boys are! Here's what generally goes through my mind: "if you don't like the way boys act, then you shouldn't get involved with them. They're immature and inexperienced with handling things like emotions. If you want a "real" relationship, wait till you're a woman and date a man. It only logical."

Granted, I don't totally always take my side on these things, especially when it comes to my best friend's love life and such, because all boys who don't like her are dumb. boys and or men. It's just reality. But other than that. Boys are indeed dumb, men are less dumb. Girls are also dumb, they're impulsive, among other things, but that's beside the point.

Taylor Swift is a prime example. {sorry, t-swizzle}. She would get involved with boys and expect them to act like men, then when they didn't she wrote a million songs about it. She just so happened to benefit from her inability to wait till she could date men, and made millions off of the songs because a million other impatient girls could relate to them and they bought the songs. 

The funniest part though is that she's still writing songs....but now they're about men who are acting like boys. Oh, the world we live in. 

Also. I'm convinced that both of these boots are my future.

 


Oh, wait, just kidding. They're both almost $600. Never mind.



2 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest thing and I am loving your blog so far:) Following!
    Check mine out if you get a chance:)

    <3 Leney

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me so so happy, I can't even tell you.
    It really gets on my nerves when girls act like boys are the dumb/weird ones! So glad to see I'm not the only one. I agree with every single word you said :)

    ReplyDelete