13.12.11

sick day.

This morning I woke up sick. Ugh - not what I needed.

But it kind of is...in a way.

I've been going going going going for weeks now with not one single day of full rest...Like, I've had a "do nothing" day where I totally still did things....so it was a welcome break to just sleep today. Ah, glorious.

But my head is still pounding.

And my nose is about to explode.

Alas, though, ModCloth has provided many hours of entertainment. Yet again. I have discovered many glorious things that I either want to replicate/make or buy....wanna see? Of course you do, don't be ridiculous!!!

This dress is to die for.
Moments to Remember Dress

This necklace is adorable.
Leafing Town Necklace


It's YELLOW. Ah. LOOOOOVE it. 

You really have no idea how in love I am with this dress....
A Little Bit Indie Rock Dress


And......Don't even get me started on this dress!


But this one right here is just, hands down, the most adorable thing I've seen today.....


Okay, I'm done for now :) And taking some benadryl and going to bed. 

Hope your day was better than mine :) 

-Ruthanne







1 comment: