15.12.11

The Great Gatsby Movie Stills

Look at these beauties! AHHHH! Finally some stills from the Great Gatsby movie!

I saw these last night and had to show you today - and when I woke up I found that miss Lauren had beat me to it! ;) I'm convinced we have the same brain or something..

  Check out Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire in the first official stills from The Great Gatsby. The new 3-D film from director Baz Luhrmann is filming in Australia, and is expected in theatres Dec. 25, 2012.
leonardo-dicaprio-carey-mulligan-the-great-gatsby-image.jpg

Ahhh, I'm in love! I adore it!!! Does this make your excitement build even more or what?

Now I think I need to go back and reread the book. Don't cringe or call 911, I'm not crazy. Entirely...


4 comments:

  1. I am soo looking forward to this movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go read the book. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clothes! Makes me wish I had gone into fashion/set design instead of studying journalism. :-)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this movie to come out. I may have been the only person who liked this book in school. ha ha. Stopping by from FTLOB

    p.s. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete