10.12.11

my best friend is so hard to shop for. seriously.

Warning: this post contains proof that I actually act like a real 16 year old sometimes. *wink*

Okay. So this is my best friend.
This is our "OMG WE ARE GOING TO SEE PHIL WICKHAM IN AN HOUR!!!!!!!!" face.

We love to photobooth it up in the car going random places...yeah....

She's the only one I make lame faces in photos with. Really. True story.

Oh yeah. and she's also like 5'11". In case you forgot, I'm 5'2". Opposites OBVIOUSLY attract.

Oh, last year. We were so immature then. ;) bahahaha.

The only cool part about this photo is that we're sitting on a tractor. We have an obsession with the song "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean - because she had an obsession with a boy...who liked that song....and yeah. I'll just leave it at that...we like John Deere tractors. SO much in fact, that we will randomly say in a valley girl voice on frequent occasions, "Tractors! Green ones, yahhh." It's a teenage girl thing, I guess...

Thisis possibly my favorite picture of her ever.....but it's only funny because Sam is sitting in the background, and looks like he's checking a chick out, when in reality, that's how sam looks all the time. He likes to dramatically look off into the distance. And then Becca looks like she's disaproving of the situation. It's just fantastic, really.

Black friday shopping last year...showing off our new lipgloss from bath and body works...we have an obsession with that too. I seriously almost have every single flavor they have ever made. Ignore the fact that we both look like chipmunks on crack, please.

But we're done with photos for now. Kay?

She's the coolest person in the WORLD. And the only one I make lame teenager faces in photos with. Seriously. You can't make me do it unless she's doing it with me.....hahaha. But I suuuuuuuuck at shopping for her....really. I mean, she loves tshirts from C28.com, but I can't get her anymore of those because she has like a freaking million and we REALLY need to work on expanding her wardrobe. That gift would not help with that endeavor, and she agrees...

So here's the deal. I realllllly need your help with ideas. Cause I'm out of ideas. She likes the colors green blue, purple, but not really pink. I'm thinking of getting her some scarves, maybe, or a really cool new wallet, cause her's is in need of retirement. I'm also thinking of getting her a new guitar strap, or making her a reallly cool one. What do you think? any other ideas? Just throw em out there, I could use all the help I can get!

And hopefully today is not the day she decides to read my blog. Hopefully......

2 comments:

  1. I'll make you a list of ideas. And email it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you guys are too cute :)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete