23.12.11

just dandy.



Between now and 3:30pm tomorrow I must:

Give my room, bathroom, closet, and laundry room all a deep clean.
Sew two pairs of PJ pants for the littlest brother for Christmas.
Perfect the song I'm doing for Christmas Eve services - read: somehow make my range go higher and lower. re-read: do the impossible.
Get the stupid security device off of my mama's Christmas present cause no where in town has the tool to do it. Small town issues, I tell ya.
Practice Angels We Have Heard On High for Christmas Eve services. The chords over "gloria" are freakin' obnoxious, and there are far too many of them.
Take a bio and math test - read: my least favorite things to do. 
Endure my dad's company Christmas party this evening....ugh.
Figure out what the heck I'm wearing for Christmas eve services - I have to play the piano for both services, and the spotlights are really hot - plus we're going to have a good 300 people per service. Which means it'll be even warmer in that room...sooooo. I need to solve that dilemma. Dear me. 

However, this is my current inspiration for completing those tasks: 


Hope it gave you a laugh and some inspiration too!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woah you are going to be busy! Good luck and Merry Christmas, Ruthanne!

    ReplyDelete