7.11.11

california and six inches.






It snowed last Thursday :) Yes, it did indeed. Six glorious inches! I know you're sitting there going "Okay, there is something wrong with this statement...you live in California...there is no way you got snow in november..."

Well...firstly...we got our first snow the second week of October...

&& secondly, your idea of California is totally warped. Let me enlighten you.

See, here's the thing. Us California divide our lovely (note sarcasm) state into two parts. NorCal and SoCal. SoCal people tend to refer to California as "Cali", you will notice. And NorCal people do too...just not as much.

Now, as I was saying...to California natives, the state is divided in half. If you were to draw a perfectly straight line from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe, you'd basically get a pretty good idea of north and south...okay. Moving on. Now that our geography lesson is over...

Northern California is known for having some crazy ridiculous mountain ranges...like the sierra nevadas.

That, folks, is where I live.


And it's so freakin' beautiful, I mean really.

That is all the bragging I am going to do for today - I may do more in the coming days, however, seeing as I know you're potentially slightly envious of this beauty, and longing to see more. Right? Totally.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I'm so jealous of the snow. This will be my first Christmas without it :(. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete