2.11.11

vintage bullock's beaded clutch

I am asking for your help!

I have this vintage, beaded clutch from Bullock's (Bullock's Wilshire) in my possession at this current time; and I want to know about it! The woman who "gave" it to me, gave it to me to find out what it's worth, how much it would go for, and if it's something of any importance. The clutch is in it's original plastic packaging; it still has the tissue paper inside of it, and there are only a few beads missing. I don't know if the beads are glass or not, but I know it was made in Belgium, according to the label.

Here are some pictures of it - does anyone, and I mean, anyone, know anything about the company or pieces like this? I have not yet gotten to a point of real knowledge in this particular area of vintage fashion....so. If you know of anyone to ask, if you are a someone to ask, or if you know of a person I could call or email to ask about this piece, would you let me know? You can email me at ruthannewithane[at]gmail[dot]com, or leave a comment below. It's really not important how much it's worth, I mostly just want to know if it is worth anything, why, etc.

Also...the same gal who gave me the clutch to research also gave me personally three pairs of vintage heels. One is from the 20's, the other two are 40's/50's; a post on them will come soon! They are glorious! have a fantastic day!










No comments:

Post a Comment