23.11.11

outfit post: purple is pretty.


  

Outfit post! I know there are a LOT of pictures...But....guess who took them? MY 13 year old brother....YEP.

So I kinda had to show them off...cause he did a pretty good job...all things considered, at least.

Dress: gift from Lucy (yeah, she has a blog. get your butts over there! and...she lives in europe, i.e. Germany/England. so double whammy. go go go go goooo!) She bought it at a little store in Germany...so cute :)
Sweater: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Burlington coat factory forever ago
Pearls & Brooch: gift from Momma

The dress is kinda short even on my short legs - but it's still adorable with tights :) I love it - and Lucy, my dearest, I seriously can't thank you enough, this is such a cute dress!!









2 comments:

  1. purple is pretty! :) i hope you have a lovely turkey day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo of black and purple! :) Very pretty outfit RuthAnne!

    ReplyDelete