8.11.11

less than enchanting & pretty fabrics

Hello there, friends. It's Tuesday..and I didn't post yesterday. I know...I know...I thought about it all day but the last thing I wanted to do was sit at my  computer and think about writing. Noooooo thank you.

Yesterday was less than enchanting..

Daddy went to the doctor -he has pneumonia which means he needs to rest for a good week to two weeks. Which is something that really never happens this time of year with his business. Luckily his employees should be able to handle it all if he's still barking orders from bed...hopefully.

I woke up exhausted - I was at a wedding Sunday night (post on that to come!) and didn't fall asleep till 12 or 1, for some reason. Joy.

And then my siblings and I were just in a bickering mood. Hate those days with a passion.

However, today has been better. Which is good.

I have to share my new love with you though - Michael Miller Fabrics. Oh. My. Goodness. Just take a look.
















That is all - aren't they just fabulous? I am in love!


1 comment: