10.11.11

panam and my obsession with ted.

I am obsessed with the "new" show PanAm - so very obsessed. I watch most of the episodes a good two to three times...it's madness, I tell you. 

I love the clothes - oh, how I love the clothes. 

I love Laura - even though she's fairly clueless.

And, I love Ted.


I love them better together, though.

I, really honestly truly, love Ted. Yes. He is just too too too sweet and totally adorable....sigh. Just LOOK at that face. Oh man. 


If you haven't had the chance to watch the show yet - do it! It's fabulous and fairly mild compared to most television these days. Seriously - go watch it, now! 





3 comments:

  1. I love pan am! I havent been able to watch the last few episodes they are on my DVR im thinking im gonna have a Pan am marathon this evening :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pan Am is my absolute favorite!!! I definitely would love to see Ted and Laura together along with Colette and Dean!! <3 I always look forward to Sunday nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i could totally get into it if i liked watching tv but i like...NEVER watch tv. i did catch like 20 mins of the first episode - loved the idea of it. maybe some rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete