28.11.11

music monday - november

Here are my favorite songs from November :)

 
Such an adorable song!!

 
 I'm a sucker for John Mayer, as you know. Man, I love this song. Such an awesome feel :)

 
 Who doesn't love a song title Banana Pancakes? I mean really.

 
 I know, another old song that you're saying "it's old news, chicka" to, but hey. I have liked these songs forever...I just liked them a lot more this month. hahaha. p.s. this guy is really unattractive. It's sad.

 
 Coldplay, I love you so. And honey, the gap in your teeth is so endearing :) I adore that too...

 
 I want to be the next Colbie Caillat...hahaha oh the things us kids dream. Silly me.

 
 Eli Young Band is one of my favorite country bands EVER.

 
Pleaseeee don't hate me for this one. I don't exactly "like" Taylor Swift. But I respect her as a musician. She has some pretty good abilities as a songwriter, which I admire. But I really don't like that she claims to be country...because anyone who knows what real country is knows it's not her. Bummer, huh?

 
 Ahh, Adele. I kind of have an obsession with you.

 
 I would like to know why on earth I love these guys so much...? Gosh. J'adore.

Just ten of my favorites. The list probably contains a good 50, but I just picked 10 of my top 20 - these are in no order at all...so. Anyway. :) Hope your monday was fantastic!

p.s.
I realized that my GIF of my sister eating pie didn't show up properly. Head on over to this post to see the cuteness that is my sister on thanksgiving :)

p.p.s.
Also! The ladies over at The Letter 4 and Rach from Family Ever After are hosting and amazing giveaway for TWO Shabby Apple pieces. Go stop by Rach's blog to enter!!



4 comments:

  1. you have awesome taste in music! LOVE this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that script song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have good taste in music! I love the banana pancake oen:) I am following you from Rome, Italy!

    ReplyDelete