25.11.11

gone crabbin'

As you're reading this, I'm probably in the truck, driving off to the coast for the weekend, to go crabbing with my daddy and uncle! :) There's gonna be 6 of us, and we can each get 10 crab a piece...so...we've got some potential. Dungeness crab, baby, here we come! 

So, I will not really be able to post. However, if you follow me on twitter (@KROLMEISTER) you may be able to still keep up with me :) 

But I just had to share this adorableness with you.

Photobucket

That is basically what she did allllllllllll day and alllllllllllll evening.

Gotta love one year olds.

Hope your thanksgiving was fantastic and that your weekend is too! :)

xoxo,
-Ruthanne

p.s. 
no, my mother is not beating my sister..she's just moving the hair from her face. typical mom move :) 

p.p.s.
remember how I said I was gonna show you the stuff I bought last weekend with my cousin? still gonna do that. just when I get home....this week was so busy! I promise I'll get em up before next Saturday! :)

1 comment: