21.11.11

new pyrex; snowflake casserole dish


I spaced on posting this! Last saturday in Virginia City, I bought this beautiful piece of pyrex. It's practically flawless; and I am so in love! The blue is so very pretty too! :) Eep!

This week I have so much to show you! I bought some killer new clothes this weekend - and one of those things was a really surprising and amazing find! I can't wait to post about it :) I also bought some amazing fabric for a capelet I plan on making...and I need inspiration! So if you have any ideas, have seen a cute pattern for one...let me know! :)

Happy Monday!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh im totally loving that dish that is a great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so pretty!!! Perfect for a holiday meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how stinkin CUTE. Love it!! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete