18.11.11

favorite photo friday



I love the movie Cars; I love Mater; and I love this photo. My little brother asked me to do a "photo shoot" with his Mater toy car, so because I would go to the moon if he asked me to, or dive off a cliff for him, or something else that is totally impossible, I did :) And this is one of my favorites from my "session" with Mater *wink* ha...ha...ha...The chipped paint ont he teeth just makes it even better! bahahahah.

Okay....so this week I want to see one of your favorite non-human non-nature photos. The more unthinkable the better :) Leave me a link and I'll check it out :)

Happy friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Mater is my favorite too!!! I still haven't seen Cars 2 though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shot.. Mater is my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo. I did a post with a picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always enjoy this blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete