27.1.12

honestly: just keep pinning

h o n e s t l y
I would like it to be known
AMONG ALL MANKIND
h o w | m u c h | t i m e
 I SPEND ON THE WEBSITE  WHICH WE CALL
-PINTEREST-
DREAMING OF THINGS LIKE
pretty stairs, lovely dresses
p e r f e c t l y. p a i n t e d. n a i l s.
& YELLOW COUCHES
those of you who understand what i just said
SAY "I"
and always remember
just keep pinning, just keep pinning 
JUST KEEP PINNING
p i n n i n g
PINNING
HONESTLY.

This is probably one of my most favorite to date. Next to the pink panther one.

But I'm partial. But hey, whatever.

Happy Friday y'all - sorry I didn't get this week's instagrams up - I'll get em' up tomorrow probably.

Have a lovely Friday, darling friends!

xoxo,
Ruthanne

ps- if you didn't get the last part, you need to brush up on your disney knowledge. it's a finding nemo reference.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love that post. Definitely defines my life! And now I'll probably be singing, Just keep pinning, every time I'm on.

    ReplyDelete