2.1.12

White Collar: Neal Caffrey

I found a new love while all of my favorite shows have been on break. 

His name is Neal Caffrey. And he is just the cutest thing you've ever seen. On top of that, he's a character in a fantastic show called White Collar...and it's just, well, fannnnnntastic. I watched the first two seasons in two weeks...

Yeah.

But would you please just look at this cuteness?? Ahhhhh.

Me = swooning and potentially planning a wedding. Maybe or maybe not.

 

A worthy use of swooning, right? 

xoxo,
Ruthanne





5 comments:

  1. Oh my. You have good taste. Invite me to the wedding? Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok hes just yummy lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt Bomer is gorgeous. I'm pretty sure he's gay though. *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me very happy. You've finally come over to the dark side! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete