24.1.12

my mom and pinterest.

This is my momma and me.


She's pretty great, and I love her.


But you know what seriously increases my love for her?


The fact that she has pinterest. and loves it.

Y'all should go follow her, btw...show her some looooooove. ;)

Click here to do that...

BUT. 

Oh this is the best part...

On top of all that...she even created a board just for me.

Just. For. Me.

You know what she named it? 


Talk about epic.

My mom is the coolest.

So. 

Go follow that woman, so I can hear at some point tomorrow "I have a flood of [read: six] followers suddenly!" 

And then I'll giggle mischievously. 

Cause that's what I do.

Right? 

Riiiiiiiiiight.






2 comments:

  1. That's so funny- my mom is obsessed with Pinterest! I'll be sure to follow your mom soon. :)

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom pins too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete