31.1.12

oh dear me. and a tag....again.

*in a sing song-y voice* IIIIIIIIIIIIIII hate packing!

Seriously. I never know what to bring...how many shoes....what tops....which jeans....and then.....

it gets even worse when I'm constricted to a suitcase of "carry on" proportions 

oh, dear me.

But I think I've got it down.....seven tops (that are all really easy to roll up), three pairs of jeans - one of which I'll be wearing, so only two have to go in my suitcase...two pairs of pj bottoms & a couple tees, workout gear (because I plan on taking advantage of the glorious gym!), intimates, and then shoes.....I'm praying it all fits....EEP! But then I still have to figure out where I'm putting my makeup/cosmetic bag.......so, maybe this is gonna be harder than I thought.....meh....

ANYWAY.

Mooooooooving on.....

Remember this tag I did? Well. I was tagged again by miss Chelsea over at Happy Bow Lucky - she's one of my favorite bloggers right now and I am so in love with her little space! I'm not going to tag anyone else again, but I just wanted to answer her tagged questions cause they were so great! :)

I'll give y'all another 11 random things about myself (because we all know how much you love reading them....haha noooooot ;) and then I'll do hers :)

1. I lose my phone every day. Seriously. I'll walk into my room and set it down somewhere, and five minutes later, I can't find it. It's awful. 
2. I have a crush right now on a college senior. if you follow me on twitter you've heard all about it. It's quite depressing, actually....but whatevs. 
3.) I used to freeze worms with my daddy and then watch them come back to life. cruel, I know...
4. I am fairly certain, that if given the chance, my brother and I would kick butt at the amazing race. SERIOUSLY. 
5. I have horrible vision. I wear really thick glasses/high prescription contacts.
6. I am not soul-less, contrary to popular belief.
7. My closet is 10x12. And I love/hate it . It causes many problems.
8. I hate swimming and am terrible at it. Meh.
9. I want to get married sooooooooo badly.
10. I want to sing the national anthem at the world series one day. Totally unlikely, but hey, a girl can dream.
11. if I could visit every thrift store in the country I would. I looooove them!!

And now for Chelsea's questions :)

1. If you could open your own business, what would it be?
I'd love to own my own fashion line. Which is weird...haha
2. What is your greatest fear?
Losing my entire family. I have dreams frequently that they all die except for Addy and I - it's awful. 
3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Getting dresses, doing my makeup, and hair? 15 - 20 minutes. Waking up is the hardest part.
4. What is your greatest talent?
Humility, definitely ;) bahahahaha. I don't know!
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress & why?
I loooooooove Kate Hudson. Don't know why though.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right where I am. Or a private island....
7. If you could go back in time, what's one thing you'd change?
Eve listening to the serpent...and she and Adam eating the fruit.
8. If it was possible to see into the future, would you want to?
No.
9. What's one thing about yourself (inwardly) you'd like to change?
How much I talk. I dominate too many conversations and leave feeling badly.
10. Do you regret your past or learn from it?
To trust God in everything. And listen to your parents...hahaha
11. What is your ALL TIME favorite song?
Basically, this is impossible for me to answer. Anything Adele, John Mayer, or country....hahaha. Yeah. I have no idea. You should see my top 25 most played playlist. I kid you not, to make it to that list the song has to be played over 1500 times - that's the MINIMUM number of plays of those songs. 


That was fun - if you want to do the questions Chelsea gave me, go for it! And let one of us know!

Happy Tuesday, lovelies! 



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it's official, we're long lost- twins. My littlest sister and i are already training for the Amazing Race. no big deal. and I've always dreamt of living where you are. so no fair. aaaaand I talk more than you most likely, so i have an even bigger issue with dominating conversations :) It's actually a big problem haha

    ReplyDelete