15.1.12

sunday best.


Sweater: Kenneth Cole 
Jeans: American Eagle - real flare
Black Oxford Heels - gift - no idea
Bangle: little shop downtown

That was today's outfit:) sorry for no color. My brother took all the pics and was having issues. So I fixed them (ha......quote unquote) with black and white...he'll learn eventually. :)

By the way - it FINALLY snowed after 30 days of no precipitation - which is #10 on the list of most days we've gone without a drop of anything in my town. Insane! So happy though.


Happy late sunday :)

4 comments:

  1. Experiencing a bit of sweater envy at the moment! You rocked it! New to your blog and glad I found your space on the web.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe. I'm so glad you like it!! <3 thanks so very much :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE that sweater! Great pictures of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE, tell your brother that his pictures rock.
    I like this post. :)

    ReplyDelete