19.1.12

instagram.

This week on instagraaaaaammmmmmmm.......


my new obsession - hey girl quotes
permit test at the dmv - i failed, hahahaha. next thursday...
scotty mccreery and i (more to come on this later. I love him, basically.) 
posting of my love for scotty...
breakfast
sick baby sister
american idol love times two
temple run obsession and pathetic score
new scarf
water
fireplace 
giggles, diapers, and pink uggs on the sisterrrrrr
jake and sissy watching backyardigans
making cupcakes
empty lunch place
lunch
music
cold
grandpa
dinner, times two
addy's new hair clip - all vintage materials
sandwich
fresh bread
science
sisters being dramatic
little sister being silly times two
watching celeb food challenge.
closet
nancy drew
me
me, again, enjoying lunch.......awks...
battleship with the bro, times threeeee
church
books
in my purse
midnight snack
ice cream
kitty
addy, again
lunch, and lunch before it was lunch
hot coco
monogrammed pencil
too early.
sewing
siri - my bestie.
my brother's drawer
a gyro brought home by daddy :)

there's my week, loves! I'm sorry for the overload. it's excessive, I know....I calculated that if I post just 6 photos a day every day all year, I'll have posted roughly 2200 photos on instagram. Ummm....wow. Yeah. Okay.

Night, dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. @siri_image: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BEST. PHOTO. ALL. DAY.

    xD

    ReplyDelete