7.1.12

tomorrow is always fresh.

Tomorrow; something we've been given a limited amount of.

Tomorrow; something that we've been given to do something special with.

Tomorrow; another day that the Lord has made.

Tomorrow is a beautiful thing, isn't it? One of my favorite Anne of Green Gables quotes is "tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."

Isn't that so true? Tomorrow you'll wake up - maybe the sun will be streaming in on your face, maybe you'll look over at your sweet husband. Maybe you'll pick up your phone or glance at your alarm clock to see that you're late or that you've overslept. But you know what? Tomorrow is still beautiful, even if you're late, or you're woken up by your kids, or you have to get up early.

Tomorrow is a day that God has pre-planned for you. He knows if it's going to be easy, difficult; trying or uplifting; joyful or sorrowful; He knows! How great is that?

All of last month I was so busy that I got a bit behind in my school work. {that's when you say "awwww man" or "blechhhh" or "oh dear me."}So....now I'm faced with the task of catching up, staying ahead, and finishing my junior year of high school strong. Easy, right? Ahahahaha. No.

But. I know this: tomorrow is fresh. Tomorrow is ready for me and what problems I might bring her.

That doesn't mean I get to put things off until tomorrow; it just means I get to fix what I didn't do right today.

So, lets raise our imaginary glasses of sparkling cider and toast to tomorrow - because tomorrow is always fresh; with no mistakes in it.



1 comment:

  1. You are oh so sweet! I love your words and your wonderful prospective on life.

    ReplyDelete