5.1.12

instagram.

these are sooooo totally out of order; but oh well. 


1.) addy climbing the chair. dad's teaching her bad habits.
2.) new years eve at courtney's house. she's so silly.
3.) happy new year :)
4.) addy eating the pasta I made...dad got a pasta maker for Christmas and we have been making pasta like craaaazy.
5.) baby bathtime. cute, right?
6.) kitty sleeping.
7.) the brother and i. ginger natiooooon. 
8.) addy was so happy to be eating breakfast with me!
9.) crazy hair. 
10.) three of my favorite things: pink, polka dots, and coffee.
11.) sunset in town. gorgeous.
12.) I recovered my piano bench cushion. soo cute!
13.) chocolate cake!
14.) the baby sleeping with all of her favorite things! Lillian, the cabbage patch doll - which is her favorite baby and just so happened to be mine too. Violet the talking dog...and pip the owl! so cute!
15.) school books...back to the grinding stone!
16.) piano playing. my little quiet time.

there we have it! I'm changing weekday wanderings to being my week in instagram - I have found I'm taking more pictures with my phone - and using instagram - than I have with my camera. but nothin' is set in stone ;)

happy thursday, y'all!

xoxo,
Ruthanne

2 comments: