8.1.12

old turned new, and pretty too.


Look at how beautiful my "new" vintage samsonite silhouette travel bag is? Isn't it gorgeous? I think so! Just had to share before heading off to church. Couldn't help it - I've been teeming with joy from it the past 30 hours! Eep! Love it. I'm now thinking I need to start a vintage luggage collection, to go with my vintage shoe collection that is growing...


and my vintage pyrex collection too. not to mention my vintage nancy drew book collection...

oh dear, what will y'all do with me?

4 comments:

  1. i'm absolutely head over heels for your vintage shoe collection!! that is probably the cutest idea ever...where do you get them? thrift stores? what a brilliant idea :)

    so happy i found your blog ruthanne :) its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vintage luggage collection is a fabulous idea. like..so fabulous aha. :)

    ps. not sure if i mentioned this to you yet but i tagged you on my blog the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you from FTLOB and I absolutely adore your blog. It's so cute! I have a little collection of vintage suitcases... can you believe I found one Samsonite suitcase (white outside, pink inside) in perfect condition for $3!! I love thrifting and vintage finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruthanne! I found you at FTLOB! What a cool collection of vintage shoes, I've never seen anything like that but I think it's such a cool collection and a great idea. Also, I love that you share your Christian faith, that is very cool. I hope you had a good weekend and wish you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete