20.1.12

slow speeds in the sierras

My internet is so terrible right now - so I want to apologize for the lack of posts, email responses, etc, etc. Tourists are up right now - because there's a big storm coming through, and you know what that means? A freakin' ton of freakin' tourists spending a freakin' lot of money and time on our servers, making it nearly impossible to do anything - it's like dial up, seriously.

But I'll stop complaining and be thankful. The economy here is fairly good right now - and that is something to be thankful for, because if that wasn't happening, I wouldn't be babysitting for the contractors building 3, 4, 5, and sometimes even 8 million dollar homes, who pay me, who also pay my dad to do the awesome work he does...so I have nothing to complain about, really!

I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi! I'm planning on getting a bunch of posts prepared for you tomorrow - seeing as the next few days will be kind of hectic, starting with recording (!!!!) with some friends on sunday and then monday and tuesday just being normal crazy days.

Hope your weekend is wonderful - I send hugs to you all!

xoxo,
Ruthanne

No comments:

Post a Comment